sábado, 24 de julio de 2010

looking for the lost health centre in Sliema... MADRE DE DIOS!!!

I haven't thought that looking for a health centre here were so difficult!! I was asking to many maltese people in differents ways:

1: where can I go if I'm sick here?
2: where is the health centre in Sliema?
3: have I to go to the hospital only for one flu?
4: ok, I'm going to ask you in another way: where (coño) do you go when you are sick or you need any prescription?

They didn't answer me clearly, nobody said me anything. I was thinking that maybe maltese people have some kind of health system under the island, in some of most shelters and passageways that they have made during the centuries...

Finally I saw the light at the end of the tunnel (creo que es una traducción literal mía, pero bueno...). I found a kind boy who explained me that I have to go to Gzira health centre, but I'd spent almost 4 hours waiting at the hospital...

One good friend of mine would say in this case: MADRE DE DIOS!!! Mass, you are one of the treasures that I'd bring from Malta ;-)


"The moon from my flat... no words"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario