jueves, 14 de octubre de 2010

We are sailing...

Sometimes I think that Malta has the same reasons for coming as for not coming. Today I have said goodbye to one of my best friends at the airport. He is coming back to Italy, to his home.

You meet so many people who come here like you did, to disconnect and to look for a job while they are improving their English. But unfortunately, Malta is a place for just passing through, so I have made really good friends to whom sooner or latter I should say "see you soon. I wish we will meet again". While good moments that I have lived here leave a good taste in my mouth.

Trips to Blue Lagoon one time and another, excursions to Marsaxlokk to see its fishmarket, walks between Sliema and St. Julians during the sunrise, beers after work in a pub by the seashore and endless party nights.

If that day I hadn't decided to pack my stuff and come to Malta, I wouldn't miss everything the day that I leave. But at the same time, I would be less happy because of everything that I couldn't have lived here.

"I am sailing" from Rod Stewart sounds for me today.


2 comentarios:

  1. So Beautiful Nao! Casi me poño a chorar. E tes un inglés de p.m!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ei, Marián!! Graciñassss periquiñaaaaaaaaaaaa jajaja pois para que ti chores... telita... ;-)

    ResponderEliminar